Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pixelmator 1.1.2 Automatic Upgrade

I posted a commentary about the Pixelmator image editor on the O'Reilly Media Mac Center last week Wednesday. The 1.1.2 upgrade had just been released but I had not upgraded from 1.1.1. I fired up Pixelmator earlier this evening to prepare a screen capture to use with another blog posting over at Mac Center. A small window came up notifying me of the 1.1.2 upgrade and asked if I wanted to upgrade now or later. I chose to upgrade right then and the process went smoothly and quickly. It is always great when a point release is detected and upgraded automatically. And, I appreciated that the updater gave me the choice to upgrade at a later time if desired. Good stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home